Specials and Sales
Mexico — Save to any of our great destinations
Your clients will enjoy sizzling savings of up to $200 with their flight and hotel vacation to any of our sunny Mexico destinations.
They can combine this offer with:
**Restrictions and select travel dates apply.
from $403*per person
Mexico offers some of the world's best beaches and all-inclusive resorts, plus endless ways to relax—from championship golf and scuba diving to spas, shopping, and nightlife. Your clients can enhance their vacation with a tour to ancient Mayan ruins or a colonial city…enjoy an ATV or zipline adventure…or try wind-surfing, sport-fishing, or snorkeling in a unique cenote. Whether they decide to simply enjoy the amenities at their resort or go forth in search of fun and adventure, Mexico has something for everyone. more
Service may be operated by United Airlines or codeshare partners: Air Canada, Continental Airlines, Great Lakes Aviation, Gulfstream dba Continental Connection, LACSA, US Airways Express, and US Airways; United Express carriers: Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Colgan Airlines, Go Jet Airlines, Mesa Airlines, Shuttle America, Sky West Airlines, and Trans States Airlines; and Continental Express carrier: ExpressJet Airlines.
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at Hotel Tropicana, between Denver and Puerto Vallarta. Monday departures and Thursday returns via connecting service on United and certain United codeshare partners, and is valid for specific travel dates between Nov 7-24, 2011. Advance purchase requirements vary. Two-night minimum stay; 30-day maximum stay. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
Prices with air travel included do not include Federal Excise tax of $3.70, Passenger Facility Charge(s) of up to $4.50, and the September 11th Security Fee of up to $2.50 for each flight segment; for travel to/from Hawaii/Alaska, U.S. International Air Transportation Tax of up to $16.40 is not included; and for international travel, including travel to/from PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. International Air Transportation Tax of up to $32.60 and U.S. and foreign user, inspection, security, or other similarly based charges, fees, or taxes of up to $299 are not included, depending on itinerary. For travel within the United States/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD fee for 1 checked bag and $35 USD/CAD for second checked bag when bags are checked via ticket counter, kiosk, or curbside. For travel to/from Mexico, Central or South America (except Brazil), and the Caribbean, $30 USD/CAD fee for second checked bag when bags are checked via ticket counter, kiosk, or curbside. United Airlines offers a discount if you check your bags via EASY CHECK-IN online at united.com within 24 hours of your flight. The amount of percentage discount is subject to change without notice. For all other travel, no fee for 2 checked bags (50 USD/CAD/EUR/GBP fee for travel to/from Europe or India for second checked bag when bags are checked via ticket counter, kiosk, or curbside). Fees are charged each-way. Allowances subject to size/weight limits. See United's luggage fees for details.
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through United Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online in the 'Resource Center'; other restrictions may apply. Prices, taxes, fees, rules, and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer terms and conditions
- Purchase any United Vacations flight and hotel package from any United Vacations origin to Mexico between Sept 26 – Oct 15, 2011, for travel Oct 3, 2011 – Mar 31, 2012.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code UV14389.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on United Airlines, Continental Airlines, Island Air, Hawaiian Airlines, Bahamasair, Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Air Canada, and their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in Mexico.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Minimum package purchase of $999 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel or flight, hotel, and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- Discount is $30 on packages of $999 - $2,599; $75 on packages of $2,600 - $4,299; $150 on packages of $4,300 - $5,999; and $200 on packages of $6,000 or more.
- Maximum discount is $200 per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Taxes and other fees may apply and are additional.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski; Dive; Asia; or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, and Monograms packages; for groups of 10 or more; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through United Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is cancelled.
- Programs and availability may vary. United Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- United Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- United Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- United Vacations is managed, operated, and marketed by MLT Vacations.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after travel has been completed for miles to be posted to your MileagePlus or OnePass account.
- Miles accrued, awards issued, and bonus offers are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus and OnePass programs. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other participating companies and partners. The MileagePlus and OnePass programs, including accruals, awards, and bonus miles offers, are subject to change without notice. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. United, MileagePlus, and OnePass are registered service marks. For complete details about these frequent flyer programs, visit united.com or continental.com.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code UV14389 in the Promo Code/E-certificate box on the Booking page.
Contact your Travel Agent Jo Ann 813-267-2854:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code UV14389.